Health & Wellness
The medical staff in the DCS Health Office offer professional, knowledgeable and caring communication, support and service to the students, faculty and staff in the promotion of health and wellness. The doctor, nurses and staff are committed to the delivery of high quality medical and nursing care. We provide care to our DCS community in the following ways:
- first aid and emergency care
- crisis preparedness
- maintenance of health records
- education of students, faculty and parents
- disseminating information on communicable illness
- prevention of illness
- referral of individuals to resources in the community for health care or services.
In partnership with administrators, parents, faculty, counsellors and students, we strive to provide holistic care and develop the concept of lifelong wellness while honouring the cultural diversity that we embrace and celebrate at DCS.