Quick facts & FAQ's
Mentor DCS – Dr. A.K. Sinha, I.A.S. (Retd.), Ex Secretary to Govt., Ex-Scindian
Int'l Languages (English, French ) are part of DCS Curriculum, Eminent Faculty, Use of American Standards for Teaching & Assessment (Grades & Credits)
World Class Academic infrastructure with Stress Free most modern teaching methodology
Stupendous Sports – Gymnasium, Lawn Tennis, Table Tennis, Basket Ball, Squash , Skating, Cricket , Football & Athletics.
Must Do Extra Curricular – Dance, Music, Painting, Sculpture, Pottery, Yoga, Design & Technology.
Need based Soft Skills – Personality Development, Communication (Speaking & Writing Languages), Internet, Hobbies, Tutorials, Speech/Presentation, Creative Writing, Scribbler Publication, Robotics, Photography, Graphic Design, Drama, Odyssey of the Mind, Audio & Video Production.
- When should I submit an Application for admission?
- Can I submit the required documents as they are completed?
- Should I send my child's achievement and extra-curricular award certificates to the Admission office?
- Do I need an appointment to visit the school?
- Do all children receive interviews before an acceptance decision is made?
- Does my child need to speak English in order to gain admission to DCS?
- When will I know if my child has been accepted?
- How is an applicant's position in the wait pool determined?
- Is it possible to meet with a Counsellor or the Principal on a visit to the School?
- Is the Application Fee refundable?
- When do I have to pay the Advance Deposit?
- Is the Advance Payment refundable?
Once an application is complete (all required documents and appropriate fee payments have been made) it usually takes up to a week to process the application. Please note that during peak times for application the review process may take much longer. Most admission decisions are made on a rolling basis. As DCS nears capacity, some candidates will be placed in the wait pool, according to priority category and seats will be awarded as they become available.
Due to the high number of applicants each year and to ensure that services to our current students are not compromised, applicants do not meet with faculty or staff outside of the Admissions office. If there are questions the admissions office is unable to answer, we will research the topic and get back to you with appropriate information. Meeting with the Principal has to be with prior appointment.